Thursday, April 14, 2011

Baby Steps

Today was  my day to weigh in.  I'm at my college weight.  It has been exactly 3 months since I made this lifestyle change.  I'm down 17 pounds.  Unbelievable.....

I still can't bring myself to write down anywhere (other than FitOrbit) my starting weight and what I currenlty weigh.  Pretty pathetic..  Neither number is bad....just my insecurities. 

I guess I need to consider baby steps.  For so many years, my pattern was no breakfast (unless there was a Starbucks nearby), lunch (sometimes healthy, sometimes not), and dinner was Clo Du bois and popcorn or chocolate.  In addition, my eight cups of coffee per day....not a good thing....A lot of changes since January 13.....

My next project is to break up with my Sweet 'n Low ho like I did my sugar whore.  I have Truvia in my cabinet.  Why am I still using this chemical?????  Maybe it's her slutty pink dress?  Truvia is in a white, sanitary little plastic number.  I think mentally I still associate SNL (get it? after that great tv show) with will power. 

No comments:

Post a Comment