Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Big Step for TC

OK, guys.  Here goes.  I hope I can do this.  I'm a pretty social person but with regard to expressing emotions, I'm not the great communicator.   I had a real wake up call recently when my best friend (for 10 years) said "In the entire time I've know you, you have never discussed your past.  I really don't know much about your life before I met you".   She's right I've been totally blocked.

About 22 years ago, I started creating donut holes for periods of my life.  It's just a coping mechanism. 

On January 13, 2011, I made major lifestyle change.  I'm in the best shape of my life.  However, I'm dealing with everything past and present without:  1.)  Comfort foods  2.)  Very little alcohol  3.) 60 hour work weeks 4.) other compulsive behaviors.

My trainer wants me to blog and talk about her program.  This is a trial run for me.  It could be therapuetic. 

My negative body image is keeping me from potentially helping someone else so I'm going to work on this fear.  I'm going to commit to blogging at least 3 times per week. 

We'll see how that goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment